In spite of the economic turmoil, this year two big events have taken place in Moscow. The main purposes of the first exhibition were promotion and usage of modern marketing instruments for Russian composites market stimulation, development and implementation of composite materials and technologies in the different industrial sectors. It was arranged by Moscow Exhibition Company...
The effects of the world financial Crisis, which emerged during the fall of 2008, are just beginning to be understood. We can argue that this is the first serious recession in the region since the fall of Soviet styled Socialism. The article warns on danger of waiting which at times may mean the end or death. The ways out and decisions are still to be found.
- South Korean – Russian JV to Manufacture Bottle-Grade PET in Tatarstan
- Sibur Considers PE Complex Construction in Astrakhan Region
- Tobolsk-Polymer Assessed for Environmental and Social Impact to International Standards
- Borealis Presents Customer-Focused Investments at Wire Russia 2009
- Lanxess Enters into Distribution Agreement with Russia’s Halopolymer
- Polystyrene Production in Ukraine Down by 74.8% in February
- Uralchimplast Boosts Output in Q1, 2009
- Ukrainian Chemical Fibres Production Down by 94.5% in February
- Svetlogorsk-Based Khimvolokno Enters 7 New Markets
- Russia’s Polyplastic Group Presents 20% Talc Polypropylene
- ABS ZeiM Automation Commissioned Automated Process Control System of ABS and PC Compounding Lines in Russian Plastic JSC (Uzlovaja, Tula Region)
- Rubbers and tyres
At present, styrene-butadiene latexes (including modified ones) are the main types of latexes manufactured in the CIS. Voronezhsintezkauchuk JSC (Voronezh, Russia) is being the only producer of synthetic latexes within the region. The portfolio of the Voronezh-based company includes 18 grades.
On a pilot-plant scale, synthetic latexes are also...
Butadiene rubbers based on neodymium catalysts (SKD, SKI, and SKDI) are regarded as the most appealing raw materials for the tyre industry.
Stereospecific cis-1,4-polydienes are produced on the basis of two monomers – butadiene and isoprene. Due to the linear structure of the macromolecules, these polymers are resistant to bending strains...
- Kazakh Tyre Market Getting Along
- Stakhanov Technical Carbon Plant Makes Loss of UAH 25.4m
- SSL Seeks Dominance in Russian Market
- Amtel-Vredestein’s Netherlands Unit Pending Sale
- Eurotire to Open Overhauled Romanian OTR Tyre Plant
- Nynas to Expand Russian Facilities
- “Yuzhny” Plant Launches Nitrobenzene Production
- Korean Team on Track with Uzbek Gas Exploration Deal
- Azerbaijani-Turkish Petrochemical Alliance in Iran
Organosilicons are compounds in which silicon is directly connected with organic radicals. They fall into two groups: low molecular weight compounds, which will be described in this article, and high molecular weight ones, or polymers.
At present, the CIS industry of organosilicon monomers appears to be deeply distressed, and both the Russian and...
- US and Russia Merge in Boeing – VSMPO Titanium JV
- Government Restructures and Registers Titan Ukraine
- Lviv Chemical Plant Ends 2008 with UAH 3.4m in Profits
- Lisichansk Soda JSC Posts Profit for 2008 FY
- Court Launches Bankruptcy Proceedings Against Brom
- Ammonia Production in Ukraine Down by 33.3% to 302,600 Tonnes in March
- Titanium Dioxide Exports from Ukraine Down by 36.3% to 6,800 Tonnes in February
- SOCAR examines opportunities to use Azerbaijan’s thermal water
Plant growth regulators are natural substances, their synthetic analogues and combined formulations, involved in regulation of the most important processes of plant development. Natural growth regulators are produced by plants themselves in small quantities. This class of substances includes cell growth and fission activators – gibberellins, auxins, cytokynins,...
- India’s Iffco-Kazphosphate Phosphate Rock Deal Depends on Transportation Concessions
- Phosphate and Potash Producers Jostle for Russian Market Share
- EuroChem’s Belorechensk Plant to Switch to Zero Discharge Water Utilisation System
- Ukrainian Agrarian Fund Purchases 60,000 Tonnes of Fertilisers
- All Phosphate Fertilisers Show Downward Trend in Ukraine in February
- Paints and coatings
The article outlines XIII International Specialised Exhibition Interlakokraska 2009 arranged by Maxima CJSC in the Expocentre Central Exhibition Complex, Moscow, Russia, from 10 to 13 March.
The exhibition, having an area of 10,700 m2, displayed products of 325 manufacturers and over 270 trading companies from 23 countries, including Belgium, UK,...
- Kemira: Tikkurila opens a logistics and customer service center in Mytishchi near Moscow
- Russian Emlak CJSC develops new quick drying coating
- Empils enters the market of road marking coatings
- Russian Paints announced operating results for Q1 2009
- New frontal water-dispersive dye Derbi represented by Kazan Hiton JSC
- Chemistry and energy
- New Sulfuric Acid Capacities to Increase Output of Uranium at PIMCU (Russia)
- Belarus: Green Fuel to Support Environment
- Chemistry and business
After a competition among 73 regions of Russia, the Republic of Tatarstan was chosen as the location of one out of two projected special economic zones.
Tatarstan was chosen as the SEZ location for several reasons. Firstly, it is regarded as one of the most economically developed and politically stable regions in Russia. Secondly, the nearby...
- Sibur and TNK-BP to Sign MOI in Irkutsk Region
- Ukraine’s Stirol Reports on Q1, 2009
- Odesa Portside Plant to Pay UAH 279.9m Dividends
- Court Restarts Financial Recovery Programme for Rivneazot
- Crimea Titan ÑJSC Sums Up Operating Results
- Best Chemical and Plastics Exporters Announced in Belarus
- Initial talks between India and Kazakhstan to explore joint petrochem and fertilizer complex
- Uzbek Agro-Industrial Exchange: online trades with chemicals
- SOCAR to invest $52 million in Petkim this year
- China, South Korea interested in diversification of investment cooperation with Kazakhstan
- KuibyshevAzot OJSC held the General Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- Sibur: Financial Results for Year to 31 December 2008
- Uralchem Announces Production Results for Q1, 2009
- Countries and regions
- Gas and Petrochemical Complex of Tatarstan (Russia) Reduced Output by 9% in Q1 to RUB 72bn
- Uzbek Chemical Industry to Adopt Innovations
- Speciality chemicals
- Russian Company Penta Silicones Presents New Non-stick Material Silapen B-grade
- WoodMaster: An Umbrella Brand for Flame Retardants and Biocides manufactured by Russian Firm Rogneda
- Poyry Awarded Service Permit for Greenfiled Mineral Wool Plant in Russia
- New Product from Mendeleev
- Flexible Catalytic Oxidation System handles extremes of Russian weather
- New Auto Glass Washer «Letnij» from Belorussian Lakokraska JSC
- Vinnytsiapobutkhim: UAH 26m Losses in 2008
- UAH 160m to Be Allocated to Pavlohrad Chemical Plant for Reprocessing Solid Rocket Fuel
- The US and Russia to Raise Pharmaceutical Standards
- Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers Changes Markup Controls on Medicines
- Borschahivka Chemical And Pharmaceutical Plant Looking Good
- Kazakh Healthy Ministry Focused on Domestic Pharmaceuticals
- Initiative for economic cooperation signed between Pakistan and Uzbekistan
- ChemDiv Expands into Russia by Acquiring Prudentas
- Krka’s symposium to mark in Russia the 20th anniversary of Ciprinol
- Chemical Equipment
- Tomskneftekhim to Realise Trial Run of Equipment with Use of G 58 Catalyst
- Russian Ecopharma JSC Presents New Type of Thermometers TL-2G
- New Column Flotation Machine from Uralmekhanobr JSC
- Belarus: Uhde Inventa-Fischer Builds Plant for Grodno Khimvolokno
- The Expositions of the Equipment and Technologies for Plastics and Rubbers Processing Will Be the Main Part of VIII International Industrial Forum 2009