- Severodonetsk Azot Association to Reconstruct the Unit for Recycling Thermoplastics
- Uzbekistan: PE Demand Soaring Price Slack in the Russian PVC Market
- Rubbers and tyres
- Voronezhsintezkauchuk Looks to RUB 1.5bn of Investments
- Nizhnekamskshina JSC: Achievements and Plans
China has been the world leader in terms of oxalic acid production and consumption, accounting for 65% and 59% of the global output and consumption respectively. Among oxalic acid giants, we can single out ShanXi Yuanping Chemical Industries Corp. Ltd and Mudanjiang Hongli Chemicals Co., with a production capacity of 80,000 tpy each. Against their background, Novomoskovsk-based...
- Uralkhimplast to Retrofit Formaldehyde Facilities
- Severodonetsk Azot Association to Invest USD 20-40m into Bioethylene Production Unit
In Russia, soda ash is produced by two chemical companies and two non-ferrous metallurgy players. The last few years have been marked by a relative sustainability. In 2007, the total production of soda ash made up 2.94m tonnes, showing a 4.4% year-over-year increase.As for Ukraine, the situation there is much alike. Presently, there are two operational soda ash plants in the...
- Sumykhimprom JSC Completes Major Overhaul in the Sulfuric Acid Unit
- Azerbaijan Salt to Double Capacity
In June 2008, the FAO (Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations) and the Fertilizer Organizations Working Group published a report entitled “Current World Fertilizer Trends and Outlook to 2012.” According to the FAO survey “Strong global demand for fertilisers is stretching the current production capacity to its technical limits.” ...
- Belarus Boosts Fertiliser Output by 2.6% in January-May
- Production of Compound Fertilisers to Grow at Sumykhimprom JSC
- Chemistry and business
- Tomskneftekhim to Increase its Capacities by 65%
- Countries and regions
- The Chemical Industry in Crimea (Ukraine): Results and Perspectives for 2008
- The Chemical Industry to Grow in Azerbaijan
- Speciality chemicals
The world market of food additives (without considering biologically active additives) is currently estimated at USD 24bn accounting for about 1% of the world market of food products. It shows an annual growth rate of 3%, which exceeds that of the global food market. The largest segments of the food additive industry are flavouring agents, hydrocolloids, acidity regulators,...
There is a pile of articles dedicated to polymer processing aids. Today, it is virtually impossible to obtain a high-quality polymer material without using plasticisers, lubricants, fillers and a range of other components. As low molecular weight compounds, they are an ideal nutrient medium for microorganisms: bacteria, viruses, and fungi. As a result, the polymer material...
- Tomskneftekhim Developed First Unit to Produce Titanium-magnesium Catalyst in Russia