Conference and Exhibition, held under an informational support of "Eurasian Chemical Market"
30.03.2021-01.04.2021 Polyurethanex - 2020
Polyurethanex is the unique international specialized exhibition event in Russia dedicated to polyurethane materials and equipment being a current reflection of achievements in sphere of materials technology, assisting exhibitors in establishing new business contacts and partner relations.
Polyturethanex is held in the end of February at the leading exhibition centre of Moscow - Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre.
The event purpose is defined by three components:
- Industrial and Economic Relations' Development;
- Scientific and Technical Information Exchange;
- Wide introduction and application of innovative technologies of polyurethanes manufacturing and introduction.
General Exhibition Subjects:
- Raw Materials for Polyurethane Manufacturing:
- Polyurethane additives, colorants, fillers
- Catalysts and surfactants for all types of flexible, rigid, and microcellular foams
- Curatives for polyurethane coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers
- Polyols, Isocyanates, Flame retardants, Flexible facings for PUR/PIR panels, Pourable compounds, Casting resins
- PU systems, Stabilisers, Release agents, System house & blowing agents
- PU machines and equipment:
- Flow measurement, Gear pumps, Screw pumps, Transfer gear pumps
- High pressure heat exchangers and static mixers
- High & Low pressure metering and mixing machines
- Processing machines; PU processing machinery, plants & moulds
- Plants construction
- Testing equipment: Flow meters
- End products: Contract gasketing, Filters
- Special section: Adhesives & Sealants
- Raw materials and components for adhesives and sealants manufacturing
- Technologies of adhesive materials producing
- Sealing and adhesive compounds: melt adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, hybrid sealants, epoxy adhesives, constructive adhesives, etc.
- Packing and storing
- Tooling for adhesion and sealing
- Adhesion and sealing technologies
- Pretreatment of surfaces for adhesion
- Certification and quality monitoring
All rights reserved. No information from the web site may be reproduced without the permission of the magazine's editorial board.
© Eurasian chemical market, 2005-2021